Saturday, September 21, 2013

A BRAND NEW (to me) drawing of Seth's

Look at this!

Intrepid watcher for Seth Stuff, Jason Gerstein, sent me this image of a picture he found for sale the other day, a convention drawing done somewhere between 2003 & 2005.  (The seller dated it c.2003, but it looks to me more as though it was done during his monster phase, which would have been while he was drawing Big in Japan: 2005.)  A very Sethish monster, with mouths and heads in the wrong places, but turning his cluster of heads around to let you know how much he loves you.  And flowered skin besides...

I thought I had seen everything Seth had done. Finding something new makes me realize there is probably more out there, in people's folders, drawers, and closets. That's nice to know.  

3 comments:

j_ay said...

Crazy cool monster drawing!
I don't see it anywhere for sale...was it already nabbed?

so, so nice to see a new Seth drawing!

Vicki said...

Yes. Nabbed.

Isn't it nice? It's as though Seth is still around somewhere, drawing weird stuff...

Jon GlassMan Gardner said...

Love this. Thanks for sharing Vicki